Dr. Richard Schwartz Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Richard Schwartz?

Posted on June 13th, 2015

By putting a shunt in my husband, he has caused far more worse things to happen....seizures, headaches etc.

Artificial disc replacement

Posted on January 31st, 2015

Dr Schwartz did my Prestige Artificial Disc replacement in 2006 and he explained everything before around my options and the surgery process. The surgery went extremely well and I was back to work in 10 days with no complications after 9 years.

who cares about staff, this doctor misdiagnosed me and made me worse off

Posted on May 21st, 2011

do not go to him!!!! please dont be fooled by this doctor. he didnt know what he was talking about and screwed up my neck in the surgery he performed. then he wouldnt talk to me after i tried. he is all about the money!!!

Posted on July 31st, 2015

Alzheimer's Disease

Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.