A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Simon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simon
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Simon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Henry Simon MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Simon practice?
- Dr. Richard Simon has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Simon practices Pulmonary Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pulmonologists.