A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Simon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Simon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Henry Simon MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Simon practice?
- Dr. Richard Simon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Simon practices Pulmonary Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pulmonologists.