A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard White is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. White has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Blount Memorial - Courtesy
- University Of Tennessee - Courtesy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Hale White MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. White practice?
- Dr. Richard White has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard White practices Occupational Medicine near Maryville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN.
See Maryville Preventive Medicine Specialists.