Dr. Richard White Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard White?

September 14th, 2015

40 years he's been taking care of me and my family. Top notch doctor.

April 4th, 2014

A Caring physician

Dr. White was recommended to me by my Gynechologist about 3 years ago. I am so thankful to have found this caring and competent physician.

October 4th, 2013

Avoid even if your life depends upon it!

What a horrible doctor. His manner is very judgemental and not at all respectful. He doesn't even allow for respectful dialog. He did not address my concerns and seemed more concerned with expressing his outdated and ironically, given his profession, uninformed opinions. I felt a little vindicated after reading his reviews on yelp and learning I wasn't the only person who he treated this way. Apparently he gives many patients the same impression to others.

September 8th, 2012

Finally found the right doctor

As a former geriatric care manager, I have experienced many doctors over the years. I am impressed with Dr. White'scongenial rapport, assessment skills, medical expertise and excellent listening skills. His staff is efficient and amiable. He has made a positive impact on my life and my husband's life.

September 29th, 2011

Great Listener

I saw Dr. White because I was having neck pain which had not responded to massage therapy and chiropractic therapy. After a detailed history and physical exam plus an x-ray of my neck he diagnosed a problem with a disc in my neck and determined that my computer screen was too high forcing my neck back and pinching a nerve. I made the necessary adjustments and my neck is fine. Dr. White was very kind and pleasant and I appreciate his thoroughness.

September 7th, 2011

A First-Class Doctor

Dr. White is excellent as a doctor and as a human being; patient, caring and professional. He listens attentively and makes me feel comfortable. I have been going to him for years and I trust him completely.

August 30th, 2011

TAKE IT FROM A PILOT!

I have my Pilot FAA exam with Dr. White every six months. I am always able to get an appointment that fits my busy travel schedule. Dr. White is very pleasant and puts me at ease during what for every commercial pilot is a very stressful certification exam. I highly recommend him

August 4th, 2011

Dr. White has been my family's doctor for almost 10 years. He is a very experienced, thoughtful and thorough physician. He has diagnosed problems other doctors had missed. He has saved us many trips to the ER. He is as good taking care of my father's diabetes & hypertension as removing a mole on my face or putting a cast on my son's broken bone. There are few doctors who can truly be called Family Physicians. Dr. White is one of them!

June 15th, 2011

Time to retire, Doc.

He's an old & wise doctor, but his memory absolutely sucks...which could spell disaster for his clients. I can't afford to risk being his client anymore. It's time for this guy to retire.

July 21st, 2010

My Personal Physician 20 Years

Dr. White is excellent at asking questions and seeking multiple inputs to narrow a diagnosis. Does a good job of not prescribing treatments where none are needed. Very paractical. Spends enough time to understand how daily life relates to conditions.

January 4th, 2010

Office staff / reception has been rude/abrupt on several occasions. Dr. White is a good doctor who spends as much time as needed to allow questions/ answers. I have been a patient for four years and have no plans to change. He can be a bit condescending at times but overall he is a good guy with lots of knowledge. He works with patients to come up with action plans to deal with medical / health issues instead of whipping out the prescription pad. He is a thoughtful caring man and I appreciate his time and effort.

January 13th, 2017