A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wong is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wong has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Hsiang-Hua Wong MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Wong practice?
- Dr. Richard Wong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Wong practices Ophthalmology and Internal Medicine near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ and Somerset, NJ.
See Princeton Ophthalmologists and Princeton Internists.