A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Cataract Surgery-Lens Implant, LASIK Laser In Situ Keratomileusis, and Lasik Refractive Surgery.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wong has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center at Princeton
- Ocean Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Wong practice?
Dr. Richard Wong practices Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology near Monroe Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Somerset, NJ.
See Monroe Township Internists and Monroe Township Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Wong, Dr. Ricardo Wong, Dr. Rich Wong, Dr. Richie Wong, Dr. Rick Wong, Dr. Rickey Wong