Learn more about Dr. Richard Haak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Haak is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haak
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Haak, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Haak graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Haak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Emanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Brainard Haak MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Haak practice?
- Dr. Richard Haak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Haak practices Diagnostic Radiology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Radiologists.