A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Haak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Haak is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Haak, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Haak graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Haak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Emanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Brainard Haak MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Haak practice?
- Dr. Richard Haak has 9 office locations.
Dr. Richard Haak practices Diagnostic Radiology near Turlock, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Modesto, CA and Los Banos, CA.
See Turlock Radiologists.