Dr. Richard Haas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Haas?

April 25th, 2017

No bedside manner

December 28th, 2015

Worth the wait

I feel that Dr Haas spends the appropriate amount of time with me, and presume that the wait time is because he does so with other patients. I always presume that he will be late for our encounters.

February 27th, 2013

AWFUL PHYSICIAN!!! DO NOT SEE HIM!

Dr. Haas is by far the WORST physician I have ever seen and I would not recommend him to my worst enemy. I waited almost an hour and a half for my appointment and was rushed during my visit. I was told on my first visit that I had thyroid cancer without any further testing. His office provided me with paperwork and advised me that it was a treatable cancer. I was scheduled for an ultrasound 4 weeks later which I advised was unacceptable. I called the hospital myself and got in the next day. Only good part of this review...I did not and do not have thryoid cancer. He is awful, please do not see him! His license to practice should be revoked!

August 15th, 2012

Dr.Hass is a great doctor to me.

August 6th, 2011

Good doctor...bad receptionist.

Dr. Haas wasn't nearly as bad as some of the comments here make him out to be. He spent lots of time with me listening to my history, reading my charts and talking with me about different options that I could take as I have both hypothyroidism and Poly-cystic ovarian syndrome (POS). He had more blood taken and called me at home on a sunday to let me know how everything went and what the results were, and what he thought would be a good course of action. He listened to my fears and didn't down play anything I had to say as many doctors had in the past. I thought that he himself was a good doctor, and will continue to see him until I feel this is no longer true. However I will say that his receptionist was cold, rude and almost disrespectful. She did not seem interested in helping me at all, and didn't seem interested in helping anyone one else from what I could tell. As someone else put it that she shouldn't be working with people, animals or insects....I would have to full agree with that. Typically I think the receptionist sets the mood and overall feel for the appointment, and so i can see how some would anxious and uncomfortable through out the appointment.

October 22nd, 2008

UNHAAPY: HAAS HAASN'T HELPED!!

I was referred to Dr. Haas by my PCP. My lab results showed very low cortisol (several times). I was actually impressed with the amount of time he spent with me asking questions and taking notes. I was finally excited that my problem would be diagnosed(severe symptoms for years that other doctors could not diagnose). The labs he took came back fine. He basically called me and said you are fine-see you around and was going to hang up. When I started asking questions about why the labs were low before/and why he didn't take my blood in the morning(which is the normal protocol for this particular test-which is stated emphatically in every medical document a person can find. My own PCP made me take the test 1st thing in am after it came back low)He would not answer me about this or any other question I tried to ask. I was rushed off the phone; even when he knew I was extremely upset.His receptionist absolutely was miserable and should not deal with people at all(or animals - not even insects! His nurse and everyone else was very nice.

September 12th, 2008

Good only if you want surgery

Dr. Haas always pushes the Gastral bypass to all over wieght patients. not enough education to patients and rushes through an exam. Diabets should get average of 45-1hr appointment on check ups lucky to get 10 min after waiting 2 hours in waiting room

March 22nd, 2017