Dr. Richard Hacker Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Richard Hacker?

Posted on November 11th, 2014

Poor bedside manner. Went for 1st visit and he was very rude. I am a Healthcare Professional and will recommend to anyone/everyone not to see this Physician.

EXEMPLARY doctor

Posted on January 3rd, 2014

Doctor Hacker is, by far, the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of visiting for a number of family health issues. My wife has a long term illness, one that requires constant care and is difficult to diagnose, but Dr. Hacker was the only reason she now receives proper care. I have literally bounced around from doctor to doctor for 4 years with her, and finally I am able to get answers, and better yet, my wife is able to rest knowing she has a competent doctor over her care. I looked into the other review on this site regarding sanctions against him in NH, which proves to be true, but it was grossly over exaggerated by both the board and the reviewer in my own opinion. He dated a patient as a young doctor; big deal. Ethics binds the profession, but we are all human. He paid the price, time to get over it. Continuing along, Dr. Hacker is very knowledgeable in all areas of health without referring to the PDR, and is a graduate of Boston College, a very difficult institution. I speak of this because I am also in the medical field, but under the realm of psychology. I can tell if someone is truly genuine in their emotion and actions in dealing with others, and Dr. Hacker is the most sincere physician I have ever met. There are no boundaries in his efforts to provide the best possible care to his patients. I wish I could emulate his demeanor in my own interactions with others, but at times I feel complacent with some; he, on the other hand, does not reach this point -I have tested him. To succinctly state my opinion: If you are looking for a REAL doctor who DID NOT graduate by the skin of his teeth at a crappy university, who CARES about his patients and not their money, then look no further; you have found the BEST. *Side note - His staff is REMARKABLE! Funny, caring, hardworking...what more could you ask for?

Best Doctor Ever

Posted on September 27th, 2011

From the first time I met Dr. Hacker, until my last visit when I moved away, he was nothing but professional, accurate, helpful, and caring. I wish I could move him to SC so I could go to him here.

A terrific doctor - no complaints.

Posted on August 29th, 2011

Dr. Hacker was my family physician for several years when we lived in New Hampshire. I found him knowledgeable, trustworthy, compassionate, a terrific listener, and clear communicator. He took wonderful care of me and my family, and I only wish he was practicing where we live now (Texas).

A listener

Posted on October 29th, 2009

Dr. Hacker listened to me (and to others in my family), recognizing our understanding of our health concerns, and offered professional support for the accomplishment of our objectives.

Posted on October 9th, 2016