Dr. Richard Haddad MD Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

July 19th, 2016
Practice manager knows a great physician
Dr. Haddad has been my Rheumatologist since 2003. He is kind, knowledgeable, and concerned for my welfare. As a retired medical practice manager, I can recognize an excellent physician. He certainly is an excellent physician.

May 18th, 2016
Best Diagnostician! Cares about his patients.

February 21st, 2015
I would refer my family to him.

January 28th, 2015
Dr Haddad has been so helpful, kind and compassionate since I have developed this awful autoimme disease . I have been through many surgeries and he has guided me and treated me with respect and dignity, an aspect of this disease that strips away from you. The nurses are always helpful and the front desk polite. I have even had some insurance issues that were handled in a professional polite way. I am very grateful to have Dr. Haddad and his team in my corner.

April 17th, 2014
Great Doctor!
Dr. Haddad has been managing my advanced RA for many years. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful physician. He has helped me with many aspects of this disease and is on top of new developments, having recommended several to me over the years.

September 9th, 2013
New staff!
Only problem I had with Dr Haddid was his nasty receptionist, Tina (i shudder at the mention of her name). After 5 months, I had to go back in for an appointment and was thrilled when I found out she went Bye-Bye!

July 24th, 2013
Exceptional Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Haddad's since 2009. He and his staff have gone above and beyond for me. They are interactive and engaging. I'm completely honest with Dr. Haddad when it comes to my overall health and he's worked very hard to find the correct medication that works for me. I have had medications that have not worked well and he immediately took me off of them. He is extremely thorough and cares a great deal for his patients. Dr. Haddad also has a wonderful relationship with my other doctors which has made it easier to treat me. The office is extremely busy because he is that good. If there is a wait I don't mind because my health is my top priority and seeing a doctor that fights for me is worth it. Dr. Haddad has even found other issues that would have gone unnoticed if not for him. This office has always been prompt in getting my results, refills and faxing information to other doctors. Dr. Haddad has even taken the time to call me personally about some of my ailments and results. I trust him 100% and highly recommend him.

May 16th, 2013
Pleasant Doctor vs. UNPLEASANT STAFF
Dr. Haddad is an exceptional Rheumatologist whom I would highly recommend if you are able to tolerate the front office staff's lack of respect toward patients. The office manager not only allows this unwarranted behavior to continue she contributes to it as well, making a routine office visit very unpleasant. The rest of the staff in the back area seem to be more respectful.

May 9th, 2013
wish I never saw him
Every once in a while you get referred to a doctor that you wish you weren't. This is one such. Maybe if you have a known condition he might be ok in spite of the staff, but he had NO CLUE as to how to treat me. And pretty much made everything worse. I would have been better off if I never went to his office. It was "try this, oh, it didn't work, we can do this to make the pain caused by that better..." It was a constant trying to cover up pain caused by bad decisions. And the cover up was pain medicines, pain creams, etc. He NEVER got to the root of the problem. Maybe arthritis patients need cover-up but I didn't have arthritis and he treated me as though I did. Not sure if he actually looks at what you put on the forms you have to fill out when you come back for a visit. I checked "medicine you gave me is not working and even told him that it's causing issues", but he was intent on continuing it while masking the side effects with basically pain medicines. The ONLY good advice he gave me was "maybe you need to see an orthopedic". By that time I really did need to see one, not when I first started seeing this guy. And the orthopedic I saw by doing proper research knew how to make me better. Bottom line, if you are pretty sure you know what you have and he's just continuing current treatment, you might be safe, but don't go to him to make the initial assessment because he seems to have a predetermined course of action and you better hope you fall in that mold.

April 2nd, 2013
This is the greatest Rheumatologist out there! I am a sick patient And I know he cares. Those who wrote otherwise shame on you! He teaches and educates other doctors. I trust him with my life.

August 7th, 2012
Horrible
The woman at the front desk Tina needs to find another line of work she is a very angry person always has an attitude you never see her with a smile on her face!

August 2nd, 2012
Horrible.
Be prepared to wait over an hour and then talk to the back of his head while he hurries out the door after spending less than 5 minutes with you.Total nightmare! Stay away.