Learn more about Dr. Richard Haenke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Haenke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haenke
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haenke Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haenke graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Haenke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Frederick Haenke DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Haenke practice?
- Dr. Richard Haenke has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Haenke practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pain Medicine near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Surgeons and Bedford Pain Management Doctors.