A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Haenke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Haenke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haenke
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Haenke Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haenke graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Haenke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Frederick Haenke DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Haenke practice?
- Dr. Richard Haenke has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Haenke practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pain Medicine near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Orthopedic Surgeons and Bedford Pain Management Doctors.