A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hainer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hainer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hainer, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hainer graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hainer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Hainer MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Richard Hainer practice?
- Dr. Richard Hainer has 1 office location.
- Dr. Richard Hainer practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Rochester Hills, MI.