Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  AVOID  |  show details
May 31st, 2014

Upon arriving for surgery I was asked to sign consent for indicating potential post op problems that smokers may have with specific surgery. The surgery I was scheduled for was not listed. Never-the-less I raised the question to Dr. Hainer as I entered the surgical suite. He asked if I had smoked a cigarette within the last month; when I answered to the affirmative, he raised his voice and told me “I don’t do surgery on smokers”. (According to his consent form, he does.) When I suggested that he could have saved me time and him money by telling me of his unwritten policy, he exploded again saying “I’ll run my practice the way I want to”. This guy is unprofessional and unethical (letting his personal preferences exclude patents from his practice) and, perhaps, unstable. Think twice before allowing him to cut you.

|  worse bedside manner  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2014

This is thee WORST doctor I have ever been to. He was extremely rude and cold. He kept me waiting in a room for a hour and a half and only then did I get seen because I had to go find him.In the hospital before surgery,he took my gown down right in front of my father! He could have asked him to step out. We were both very embarrassed.I could go on about the ego maniac,but it would take up ALOT of room.

|  Trustworthy doctor- Beautiful results  |  show details
by RM on Nov 18th, 2013

Underwent a breast augmentation November of 2013 and he did a fantastic job! Awesome doctor! He does beautiful work, he is down to earth, honest, and the staff is super friendly. He truly cares about your well being. I would recommend him for any type of work you may be looking to do. He listens to your needs and doesn't have an ego like most plastic surgeons. So happy I found him. I will refer him to anyone interested with a cosmetic procedure!

|  Arrogant doctor and horrible staff  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Hainer by another doctor who was unable to perform my surgery in the time frame I had liked. My 'consultation' was great. The doctor was very thorough, provided good conversation, and told me that my particular surgery would qualify coverage under my insurance. His surgery coordinator, Kim, gave me no information about how much the surgery would cost. Kim told me that they would contact my insurance first and go from there. I left with no paperwork. Almost a week later the office contacted me to take photos to submit to my insurance group, which most doctors take these photos at the consultation. When they contacted my insurance they provided little information about the surgery, therefore my surgery was denied, yet was given the option to have a peer-to-peer review done within 14 days of denial which is where Dr. Hainer and a doctor within the insurance group would talk about the procedure and then decide if it is something to be covered with my insurance. I literally contacted Dr. Hainer's office every business day for 2 weeks to know the status, and the receptionist/biller, Pam, kept telling me that it's a simple phone call to be done. Well, the phone call was never made so my insurance denied the pre-authorization for surgery. I took it upon myself to appeal the denial, and guess what... it was overturned and the surgery is now approved. I called Dr. Hainer's office to notify them of the approval and Pam, the biller/receptionist, told me that Dr. Hainer was no longer interested in performing my surgery. I now have 4 other doctors who are willing to do the surgery for me. Dr. Hainer's staff gave me no reason as to why he did not want to perform my surgery, yet billed my insurance almost $200 for my consultation. Not a good experience for me. I will be using a different doctor who will not put me through the hassle that I was put through - especially when I did the work on my own to get the procedure approved through my insurance provider.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Ang on Jan 22nd, 2010

I am really glad I picked Dr. Hainer... he does beautiful work. I plan on going back to him in the near future.

|  show details
Mar 10th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Excellent Doctor and Caring Individual - Dr. Hainer performed reconstructive surgery for me after my double mastectomy and I couldn't be more pleased. He really cares about his patients and wants to do the best possible job for them. I recommend Dr. Haine

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  show details
Apr 24th, 2006 on yahoo.com

very satisfied: I had a truly wonderful experience with Dr. Hainer and his staff. I am very happy with my results, and have already recommended him to a friend who wants work done.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com