A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Haldeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Haldeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Haldeman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haldeman graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Haldeman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Haldeman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Haldeman practice?
- Dr. Richard Haldeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Haldeman practices Anesthesiology near Rowlett, TX.
See Rowlett Anesthesiologists.