A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Haledman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Haledman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haledman graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Haledman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Haledman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Haledman practice?
- Dr. Richard Haledman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Haledman practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.