A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Halstead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Halstead is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halstead
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Halstead Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
- Parkinson Disease
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Halstead graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Halstead has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Westview Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard N Halstead DO is a male General Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Richard N. Halstead practice?
- Dr. Richard Halstead has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Halstead practices General Practice near Mooresville, IN.
See Mooresville General Practitioners.