Learn more about Dr. R Hammond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Hammond is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hammond
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Hammond Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Hammond, DO is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammond graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Hammond has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Chris Hammond DO is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. R C. Hammond practice?
- Dr. R Hammond has 9 office locations.
Dr. R Hammond practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Ogden, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Roy, UT and Logan, UT.
See Ogden Neurologists and Ogden Psychiatrists.