A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Hammond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Hammond is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Hammond, DO is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammond graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Hammond has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Chris Hammond DO is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. R C. Hammond practice?
- Dr. R Hammond has 9 office locations.
Dr. R Hammond practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Ogden, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Roy, UT and Logan, UT.
See Ogden Neurologists and Ogden Sleep Medicine Doctors.