3.6

June 3rd, 2014
inept
Good bedside manner, but clinically inept. You'll just ending up wasting your time there

April 3rd, 2013
Very interested in getting to the bottom of my illness when other docs would not take the time. He figured out the issue when others could not. I feel better than I have in a long time!

August 31st, 2011
Takes months to see him. Never had a prescription refilled in a timely matter and without hassle.

March 30th, 2011
Caring Doctor
Dr. Hammond made me feel like he really cared about me and my issues. I felt like he really listened to me and that I was not just a number. He was running a few minutes late, but he did not rush through my appointment to get caught up. He explained everything to me in easy to understand language - I didn't feel like he was talking down to me or over my head. I tell everyone I know that if they need to see a Sleep Specialist, he is the one. In a time when we need to be good consumers in health care, Dr. Hammond is a great choice.

March 29th, 2011
Proffessional doctor
Dr. Hammond took the time to get to the bottom of my illness. He listened to me and had great bedside manner.

November 14th, 2010
Completely disagree
At first I believed this was the wrong physician when I happened upon his name and saw the poor reviews. I was actually looking up a cardiologist. Dr. Hammond was excellent with me, took a bit to get in for a follow up, he was booked out a month and a half. But he's worth the wait. I had a sleep study and loved night staff. I suppose the only people who post are those who are angry, because I would highly recommend him to anyone.

February 11th, 2010
The doctor lives in a different world than his patients. It's almost impossible to actually speak with someone on the phone there. Leave a message and your chances are poor that they will get back with you within a week. This is only one dissatisfaction of several....lets just say I have never seen a health care provider so disconnected from his patients.

April 15th, 2009
2nd Rate Doctor - Please, don't waste time with this Doctor!
The bottom line is: The doctor is so disconnected that he thinks your issue, which to you is very serious, is not a big deal and he treats you that way. You are not a priority, his office staff is completely uninformed, and they are often hard to get on the phone. Out of 4 office visits I actually saw the doctor once. If I can help it, he's not getting a nickel from me.