A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Handal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Handal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Handal, MD, PA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Handal graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Handal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Gilbert Handal MD and PA is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Handal practice?
- Dr. Richard Handal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Handal practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boynton Beach, FL.
See Boca Raton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.