Dr. Richard Handal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Handal?

August 14th, 2017

Dr Handal has been my Dr for 16 years, he delivered my twins. He is the best! Such a gentleman and an incredible Dr. Highly recommend him!

August 14th, 2017

Staff trash talking about patients

The office was dirty, and the exam room walls are paper thin so patients can hear the staff trash talking about the patients in those very same rooms.

October 11th, 2016

I have been with Dr Handal for 15 years, he delivered my twins. He is the best! He is brilliant, kind, caring and a real gentleman. I trust him 100% and highly recommend him!

August 8th, 2016

Office staff amazing, patient, and courteous!! Dr. Handle, there's not enough kind words I can say about him and his staff.

May 16th, 2016

Very, good OB GYN. After having a terrible experience with one in Wellington-I was referred to Dr. Handel by my PCP. So, happy that he did. Small office, friendly, caring and helpful. I would absolutely recommend him.

May 14th, 2015

A rare find today!

As a patient for 20+ years all I can say that he is totally devoted to his practice. A very caring individual; I have recommended him over and over again. And every one gives him accolades.

July 18th, 2013

Compassionate, kind and smart

Dr Handal is amazing. So empathetic, down to earth, thorough, takes his time, talks at the level of the patient and his staff are very nice too. Waited quite a while but trust me, it is well worth it when you see how much time he devotes to you. I'm so happy a friend recommended him and will certainly spread the word about the fantastic doctor

February 5th, 2013

Super

I have been Dr. Handle's patient for over 10 years. He is an exceptional individual and I highly recommend him. He was instrumental in helping a friend of mine isolate a serious problem and saved her life.

August 18th, 2012

Best Ob Gyn in the World

My daughter and I have been patients for over 17 years. Dr. Handal comes from a family of Dr.'s. He is so down to earth and always makes you feel like you are his only patient. He never rushes you. When I had to have surgery the nurses at the hospital told me they had not seen a dr. check on a patient like the patient was a family member. I have referred family and friends to him and will continue to do so because he is THE BEST THERE IS! He has a great staff and his offices are immaculate.

May 1st, 2011

Best Doctor

I was so happy to find a doctor that listens to me. He is kind and compassionate and I would never go to any else.

December 26th, 2010

You tried the rest now try the best!

Dr H is THE BEST. He has been my doctor for 14 yrs. You can tell he is great by the talk in the waiting room." He saved my life". "he saved my baby s life","noone could figure out my problem except dr H". He deliverered 3of my kids,he remembers his patients and always listens. His Staff isGREAT

March 23rd, 2010

this is the best ObGyn doctor around. He is confident, caring and understanding. i would reccommend him to antone and everyone. If uyou want the best here he is.