Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Handler
Dr. Richard Handler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saranac Lake, NY, with another office in Saranac Lake, NY. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Handler is affiliated with Adirondack Medical Center, Adirondack Medical Center, Lake Placid and Adirondack Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Handler has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Richard Handler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saranac Lake, NY.
Dr. Jonathan Krant
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Saranac Lake, NY 0.01 mi33
Dr. William Viscardo Jr
Saranac Lake, NY 0.01 mi27
Dr. Mandeep Saluja
Saranac Lake, NY 0.01 mi18