Dr. Richard Handler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Handler?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Richard Handler?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

March 18th, 2013

I would rather die than have him see me ever again!

I saw this doctor quite a few years ago. I agree with the other review person who wrote he was arrogant and other negative remarks. He acted like he was God, lied and claimed to know important information and he had no clue. I've only one other time had such an incompetent doctor and Handler was right up there with being rude and uninformed. If I had time and money at the time I saw him, I would have taken his a$$ to court. I documented all that happened in case I need the information one day. If anyone ever decides to sue this creep, I would be happy to help them to testify how he treated me. He also misdiagnosed me and I ended up having unneccessary surgery. Karma Handler, Karma.

January 13th, 2011

Left my Mother tio Die...

Dr. Handler is an uncaring arrogant, pompous person who left my mother to die in the ICU unit at Adirondack Medical Center. It's a long story but I would never reccomend a person to ever see him. He misdiagnosed her condition and then when it worsened told the family to "DNR". Another doctor was called and took about 40 minutes looking over her charts, diagnosed her condition, and saved her life. Handler told us she had a brain tumor and it turned out to be a Urunaruy tract Infection. Wow! and this is very much the shortened version. You cannot put in words how absolutely uncaring and uncompassionate her was to us. Never, Ever, trust this man.

December 4th, 2008