A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hardin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hardin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hardin
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Hardin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hardin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardin graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Hardin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Duncan Hardin MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Hardin practice?
- Dr. Richard Hardin has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Hardin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Gastroenterologists.