A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Harding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Harding, General, Endocrine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harding
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harding Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Harding, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Harding graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Harding has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Harding MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Harding practice?
- Dr. Richard Harding has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Harding practices Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.