A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Harding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Harding, General, Endocrine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Harding, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Harding graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harding has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harding accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Harding practice?
Dr. Richard Harding practices Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.