A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Harkaway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Harkaway is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harkaway
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Harkaway Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Harkaway, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Harkaway graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Harkaway has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard C Harkaway MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Harkaway practice?
- Dr. Richard Harkaway has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Harkaway practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.