A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Harkaway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Harkaway is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Harkaway, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Laser Surgery
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Harkaway graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Harkaway has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Nazareth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harkaway accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Harkaway practice?
Dr. Richard Harkaway practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.