A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Harkaway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Harkaway is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harkaway
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Harkaway Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Harkaway, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Harkaway graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Harkaway has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard C Harkaway MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Harkaway practice?
- Dr. Richard Harkaway has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Harkaway practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.