Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Harmel Jr
Dr. Richard Harmel Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Petersburg, FL. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Harmel is affiliated with Bayfront Medical Center, Brandon Regional Hospital and All Children's Hospital. Dr. Harmel has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Harmel Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Richard Harmel Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Dr. Tom Karl
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.01 mi41
Dr. Nebbie Walford
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.01 mi11
Dr. George Jallo
Neurological Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.01 mi26