Learn more about Dr. Richard Harmel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Harmel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harmel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harmel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Harmel, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Harmel graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Harmel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- All Children's Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Bayfront Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Paul Harmel MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Harmel practice?
- Dr. Richard Harmel has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Harmel practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Surgeons and Saint Petersburg Pediatric Surgeons.