A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Haskell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Haskell, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haskell
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Haskell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Haskell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haskell graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Haskell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Hoag Memorial Hosp Presbyteria, Newport Beach, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Haskell MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Haskell practice?
- Dr. Richard Haskell has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Haskell practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Cardiologists.