Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Haskell
Dr. Richard Haskell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport Beach, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Haskell is affiliated with Huntington Beach Hospital and Hoag Memorial Hosp Presbyteria, Newport Beach, Ca. Dr. Haskell has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Haskell has the following 4 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Dr. Richard Haskell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.
Dr. Jorge Castellanos
Newport Beach, CA 0 mi8
Dr. Carey Obryan IV
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Newport Beach, CA 0 mi22
Dr. Jeffrey Bruss
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Newport Beach, CA 0 mi31