Learn more about Dr. Richard Haskell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Haskell, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haskell
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Haskell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Haskell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haskell graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Haskell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Hoag Memorial Hosp Presbyteria, Newport Beach, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Haskell MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Haskell practice?
- Dr. Richard Haskell has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Haskell practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Cardiologists.