A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hatch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hatch, Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Reproductive Endocrinologist/Infertility Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hatch
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Hatch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hatch, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatch graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hatch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Hatch MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Hatch practice?
- Dr. Richard Hatch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Hatch practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Gynecology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Augusta Endocrinologists.