A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hatch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hatch, Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Reproductive Endocrinologist/Infertility Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hatch, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Male Infertility
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatch graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hatch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Hatch MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Hatch practice?
- Dr. Richard Hatch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Hatch practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Gynecology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Augusta Endocrinologists.