Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Reproductive Endocrinologist/Infertility Specialist
820 St Sebastian Way
Suite 1B
Augusta, GA 30901
706-432-0606
Locations and availability (3)

|  good doctor  |  show details
Jun 11th, 2012

This was my first time seeing Dr Hatch. He was nice, to the point and caring. I am pleased with his service. Very thorough. Office staff was pleasant.

|  show details
Dec 24th, 2011

He's a good doctor. Its very easy to make appointments or reschedule appointments with him. The staff is on there lunch break longer than there machine says they should sometimes. But overall the service is good.

|  Couldnt even get someone on the line  |  show details
Dec 22nd, 2011

Called to schedule an appt. I am 28.5 weeks pregnant and moving from PA to GA so I need an office that can be available to schedule me and continue care. When I called in to schedule an appt with this office, at 11am, the machine advised that the office was open M-F from 8:30 to 5pm and closed for lunch from 11:45 to 1pm. It asked that I call back during normal office hours. Uh, I did call during hours. It didnt give me an option to leave a message for a receptionist or even speak to an operator. Pretty scary if one has issues in their pregnancy or goes into labor. First impressions are everything, and this gets a 0 out of 10.

|  show details
Dec 4th, 2011

He's great! I love him as my doctor!

|  ONCE WAS HIS OFFICE NURSE  |  show details
May 1st, 2010

MOST CARING, BRILLIANT PHYSICIAN TO ALL HIS PATIENTS, I HAD THE PLEASURE OF PICKING HIM UP AT THE AIRPORT FROM UTAH TO WORK HERE WHEN HE CAME TO AUGUSTA MANY YRS AGO......WONDERFUL TO WORK FOR AND PLEASANT TO ALL....