Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Reproductive Endocrinologist/Infertility Specialist
Video profile

by Susan Sanders on May 27th, 2015

Love Dr. Hatch he is one of the best Doctors! He really cares about his patients !!!!

He needs new people at the desk show details He needs new people at the desk
Apr 15th, 2015

Dr. Hatch is an AMAZING doctor. The only thing I hate is the people at the desk. There's usually only one but I've dealt with a different one. They're both VERY rude. I've had this problem from day 1. I should be able to make an appointment and not be aggravating the people for needing to make one, it's their job . Every single time I'm there or when I call, they're very rude. It makes me think about choosing a different doctor but I dont want to because to me, he is the best. I'm due with a second child and can't even have an appointment made because of his rude front desk assistants, so now Ill have to go there personally. PLEASE fire and re-hire.

Excellent Physician show details Excellent Physician
by Courtney on Mar 19th, 2015

I highly recommend Dr Hatch to anyone seeking a well knowledgable, compassionate and dedicated physician. It is evident that he truly cares about his patients and their well being. He took the time to answer all questions and went out of his way to make sure I was comfortable and well taken care of during my hospital stay. I can't say enough on how much I appreciate and respect him as a physician.

good doctor show details good doctor
Jun 11th, 2012

This was my first time seeing Dr Hatch. He was nice, to the point and caring. I am pleased with his service. Very thorough. Office staff was pleasant.

Dec 24th, 2011

He's a good doctor. Its very easy to make appointments or reschedule appointments with him. The staff is on there lunch break longer than there machine says they should sometimes. But overall the service is good.

Couldnt even get someone on the line show details Couldnt even get someone on the line
Dec 22nd, 2011

Called to schedule an appt. I am 28.5 weeks pregnant and moving from PA to GA so I need an office that can be available to schedule me and continue care. When I called in to schedule an appt with this office, at 11am, the machine advised that the office was open M-F from 8:30 to 5pm and closed for lunch from 11:45 to 1pm. It asked that I call back during normal office hours. Uh, I did call during hours. It didnt give me an option to leave a message for a receptionist or even speak to an operator. Pretty scary if one has issues in their pregnancy or goes into labor. First impressions are everything, and this gets a 0 out of 10.

Dec 4th, 2011

He's great! I love him as my doctor!

ONCE WAS HIS OFFICE NURSE show details ONCE WAS HIS OFFICE NURSE
May 1st, 2010

MOST CARING, BRILLIANT PHYSICIAN TO ALL HIS PATIENTS, I HAD THE PLEASURE OF PICKING HIM UP AT THE AIRPORT FROM UTAH TO WORK HERE WHEN HE CAME TO AUGUSTA MANY YRS AGO......WONDERFUL TO WORK FOR AND PLEASANT TO ALL....