Dr. Richard Hatch MD Patient Reviews

• Legal Medicine Augusta, GA

September 8th, 2016
He's awesome
Dr. Hatch is a very wise man, he won't ever make you feel like somethings wrong unless there truly is something wrong. He's straight forward and accurate. He's also very kind and funny at times. I would totally recommend him to anyone!

April 18th, 2016
The Best OBGYN
I have been going to Dr.Hatch for almost 10 years he is one of the best OBGYN in Richmond County.

April 4th, 2016
Dr. Hatch is OUTSTANDING!!! He did NOT rush through my surgery. He took the extra time to make sure EVERYTHING was fixed, not only my rotator cuff but a torn tendon and removed the arthritis, even though it took about 3 1/2 hours for my 2 hour rotator cuff surgery. He is very kind, understanding and compassionate. Not only a Great Surgeon but a Wonderful Person.

September 7th, 2015
Wonderful Physician
The most awesome physician I ever worked for, Hope he's doing fine😀

May 27th, 2015
Love Dr. Hatch he is one of the best Doctors! He really cares about his patients !!!!

April 15th, 2015
He needs new people at the desk
Dr. Hatch is an AMAZING doctor. The only thing I hate is the people at the desk. There's usually only one but I've dealt with a different one. They're both VERY rude. I've had this problem from day 1. I should be able to make an appointment and not be aggravating the people for needing to make one, it's their job . Every single time I'm there or when I call, they're very rude. It makes me think about choosing a different doctor but I dont want to because to me, he is the best. I'm due with a second child and can't even have an appointment made because of his rude front desk assistants, so now Ill have to go there personally. PLEASE fire and re-hire.

March 19th, 2015
Excellent Physician
I highly recommend Dr Hatch to anyone seeking a well knowledgable, compassionate and dedicated physician. It is evident that he truly cares about his patients and their well being. He took the time to answer all questions and went out of his way to make sure I was comfortable and well taken care of during my hospital stay. I can't say enough on how much I appreciate and respect him as a physician.

June 11th, 2012
good doctor
This was my first time seeing Dr Hatch. He was nice, to the point and caring. I am pleased with his service. Very thorough. Office staff was pleasant.

December 24th, 2011
He's a good doctor. Its very easy to make appointments or reschedule appointments with him. The staff is on there lunch break longer than there machine says they should sometimes. But overall the service is good.

December 22nd, 2011
Couldnt even get someone on the line
Called to schedule an appt. I am 28.5 weeks pregnant and moving from PA to GA so I need an office that can be available to schedule me and continue care. When I called in to schedule an appt with this office, at 11am, the machine advised that the office was open M-F from 8:30 to 5pm and closed for lunch from 11:45 to 1pm. It asked that I call back during normal office hours. Uh, I did call during hours. It didnt give me an option to leave a message for a receptionist or even speak to an operator. Pretty scary if one has issues in their pregnancy or goes into labor. First impressions are everything, and this gets a 0 out of 10.

December 4th, 2011
He's great! I love him as my doctor!

May 1st, 2010
ONCE WAS HIS OFFICE NURSE
MOST CARING, BRILLIANT PHYSICIAN TO ALL HIS PATIENTS, I HAD THE PLEASURE OF PICKING HIM UP AT THE AIRPORT FROM UTAH TO WORK HERE WHEN HE CAME TO AUGUSTA MANY YRS AGO......WONDERFUL TO WORK FOR AND PLEASANT TO ALL....