A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Haupt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Haupt, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haupt graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Haupt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- M L Health-Paoli Memorial Hospital
- M L Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Michael Haupt MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Haupt practice?
- Dr. Richard Haupt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Haupt practices Pediatrics near West Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA.
See West Chester Pediatricians.