A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hauser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hauser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hauser
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hauser Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hauser graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hauser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Grinnell Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital Iowa City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee Hauser MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Hauser practice?
- Dr. Richard Hauser has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Hauser practices Psychiatry near Grinnell, IA.
See Grinnell Psychiatrists.