A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hauser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hauser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hauser
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Hauser Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hauser graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hauser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Grinnell Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital Iowa City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee Hauser MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Hauser practice?
- Dr. Richard Hauser has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Hauser practices Psychiatry near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Grinnell, IA and Coralville, IA.
See Iowa City Psychiatrists.