Dr. Richard Hauser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Hauser?

April 13th, 2015

The Best!!

Dr. Hauser WANTS to help people. He is very personable and easy to talk with. I look forward to driving to Iowa City to see Dr. Hauser. He is AWESOME!!!

February 10th, 2015

The needs of the patient come first

Dr Hauser is generous with his time and makes me feel well cared for.

January 6th, 2015

Wonderful

Great doctor with excellent care.

February 23rd, 2014

Professional

I started seeing Dr. Hauser in the past several months to deal with a very personal condition. He has been nothing but extremely helpful and kind to me. He takes time to understand me and goes out of his way to assist you in any way he can. I would recommend Dr. Hauser.

September 30th, 2013

?

I am very pleased with this doctor. But when he moved to Iowa City. I am unable to get ahold of his office or anyone for that matter. and i need my records for school and if they do not get them they will not help me as much.

March 13th, 2012

Very Satisfied!

Dr. Hauser has been so helpful in diagnosing and treating my son's ADHD. VERY easy to work with! Professional staff.

October 18th, 2011

Excellent Psychiatrist

Dr. Hauser has been a life-saver for me and my family. He accurately diagnosed me with something I hadn't expected and has been successfully treating me for some time with great results. His bed-side manner is average, which I don't mind. If I had a close friend suffering from something I thought he could help with, I would recommend him without a doubt!

July 9th, 2010

Will medicate you, but wont talk about what else to do

He's a nice guy, but he's not very informative about how to have an interactive approach to treat my condition. I have to do all the research and even then his answers are always limited at best. Scheduled 15 min visits are generally done under 5 mins but will charge the full amount. Hate that! It always feels like he's trying to rush me out the door.

June 3rd, 2010

Same Dr. Hauser

I'm not sure who submitted the trashy reviews on Dr. Hauser, but I disagree with all of the nasty ratings and slanderous comments. I recommend him for ADD/ADHD as well as depression. He's wonderful and flexible for his patient's needs.

October 20th, 2009

He is a crook!

It's easy to get an appointment and the staff is good, but that's where the good news ends!He is a crook and all he cares about is the money he can make off you!You gotta look him up on Iowa Board of medicine website, and you'll see that he has had multiple alcohol and other drug related addiction problems all his life.

August 13th, 2008

Not worth the cost!

Dr. Hauser has mood swings that are unpredictable - one day nice, another day just awful! He bills you $220 for a therapy session even if he spends about 90 seconds with you on the telephone. If you don't pay him on time, he will withold services from you - even if those services have the potential to cause you grave harm. Not worth the money for the few minutes he gives you and with him, it is all about the money!

April 6th, 2017