inactive

Richard R Hawrylo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

October 14th, 2011
Botchery at its finest
This wicked man has caused me a lifetime of suffering. he collapsed my nose in on itself and made it look like it was melted with a lighter, and completely botched my ears. I have daily stinging pain in the ear that he purposely shrunk by ripping skin out of it, even 2 years after. I couldn't afford an attorney to sue him, and I can't afford to have my face fixed. Devastating.

October 4th, 2011
Upon recommendation of a physician friend I saw Dr. Hawrylo in consultation. He provided mw with options, gave me so much information on each option it was easy to make a decision on going ahead with surgery. The outcome is superb. Dr. Hawrylo, the OR staff and the office staff are kind, dedicated people and so easy to deal with. My experience was perfect in every way.

November 1st, 2010
Dr Hawrylo was recommened by several friends and preformed a breast lift andtummy tuck at the same time on me.Everything went exactly as he told me and the results are fantastic, much more than I thought possible!He was always available to adress any concern and a wonderful person.

September 14th, 2010
Great!
True compassion, heart and skill! Caroline V.

May 21st, 2010
Consistent; at making mistakes. My nose looks like a sausage now.