A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Haydel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Haydel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haydel
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Haydel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haydel graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haydel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Terrebonne General Hospital
- Physicians Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Michael Haydel MD is a male General Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Haydel practice?
- Dr. Richard Haydel has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Haydel practices General Practice near Houma, LA.
See Houma Primary Care Doctors.