Dr. Richard Hayden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Hayden?

Facelift

Have you seen Dr. Richard Hayden?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 19th, 2015

One of the best Head/Neck surgeons in the country. Did my husbands surgery for a hidden melanoma metastasis in his parotid gland after all the MD's in our town missed it completely, and even misdiagnosed it! I'd travel far and wide to see this guy! The best! Skillful, wonderful bedside manner, (which is rare in many surgeons)......spends lots of time answering any questions, doesn't get better than that!!

December 1st, 2012

Dr. Hayden was amazing! I traveled a couple hours to see Dr. Hayden for a second opinion and it was worth the time. He was so caring and explained everything in detail to me. He made sure that all of my questions were answered and saved me from getting an unneeded surgery for the time being. I would highly recommend Dr. Hayden. I can not say enough good words about him and his staff.

July 12th, 2012

Amazing surgeon and staff

Dr. Hayden, his amazing P.A. and the rest of the surgical team, performed surgery on my daughter and we can't imagine where we would be today if it weren't for their knowledge, skill, kindness and compassion. Dr. Hayden was faced with some unforseen issues during surgery, that included removing a tumor that was found in an unrelated area. The sensitive nature of it's location could have resulted in paralysis, but his expertise and precision allowed for a total and complete recovery. Her incision "scar" is virtually undetectable! It was an added bonus to have an expert plastic surgeon doing her otolaryngology surgery. It's been two years since her surgery. She is 21 years old now, 100% healthy and just graduated from college! We will forever be grateful to Dr. Hayden and his team.

August 31st, 2011

Bottom line...Dr. Hayden and his staff saved my daughter's life. I had taken my daughter to another local hospital where she was prescribed an antibiotic and told to go home. I then took her to Mayo. Dr. Hayden and his staff immediately recognized the severity of her condition. She received emergency surgery and ended up in ICU. After a second follow-up surgery and care from Dr. Hayden, she is a happy healthy 20 year old. Dr. Hayden's knowledge and expertise is second to none. I highly recommend Dr. Hayden.

January 26th, 2011

Wonderful and caring doctor

August 20th, 2010

The Best

Knowledgeable, concerned, expert! He diagnosed and removed my cancer in 1996 and I am still enjoying life. Great Doctor.

April 29th, 2010

Bed side manner really bad

December 14th, 2009

He saved my life. I can not ask for more.

December 20th, 2016