A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hazen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hazen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hazen, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hazen graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hazen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Ward Hazen MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Hazen practice?
- Dr. Richard Hazen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Hazen practices Pulmonary Disease near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Grapevine Pulmonologists.