Learn more about Dr. Richard Hazen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hazen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hazen
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hazen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hazen, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hazen graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hazen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Ward Hazen MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Hazen practice?
- Dr. Richard Hazen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Hazen practices Pulmonary Disease near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Grapevine Pulmonologists.