Top Real Physician show details Top Real Physician
Sep 19th, 2016

Dr Richard Hazen is the best doctor I have had in nearly 50 years. I admire him so much. He has saved my life several times and been there for me even when I didn't really need him just to make sure I was being taken care of. He is a serious dedicated doctor but yet one of the most down to earth caring men you will ever meet. I can't imagine him yelling at anyone unless they were not taking care of his patient or if the patients family deserved to be yelled at. He does demand perfection when it comes to his patients care. If you need a pulmonologist and especially critical care he is the doctor you need to help you.

Sep 4th, 2016

Dr. Hazen truly knows his stuff. He is straight business, but once you get to know this about him you know he is always studying all information on his patients and then moves forward to achieve the best medical care for his patients.

Aug 16th, 2016

Listens well, spends time with patient, excellent staff with exceptional follow thru I recommend Dr Hazen to anyone with COPD diagnosis.

May 9th, 2011

Stay away from Dr. Richard Hazen and advise everyone that you know to do the same. He is a terrible individual and it is scary that he has a medical degree. From personal experience, I have seen how he treats family members of patients who are in dire straits. Horrible, rude, nasty and heartless. Absolutely no compassion he actually yelled and screamed at family members during the most difficult and sad time of our lives while suffering a loss. How is it possible that this man should be allowed to practice medicine. Spare yourself and loved ones...

Best physician I've I've met in 40 years show details Best physician I've I've met in 40 years
Aug 5th, 2010

Dr Hazen is a real doctor. Really cares for his patients complete health, He is the best critical care pulmonologist. In the medical world today he is in a class all his own. One than doesn't exist much anymore.

Richard Hazen, MD Pulmonogy & Critical Care Medicine, Southwest Pulmonary Associates, LLP show details Richard Hazen, MD Pulmonogy & Critical Care Medicine, Southwest Pulmonary Associates, LLP
by Katheryn Stevens on Apr 22nd, 2008

Dr. Hazen is excellent! Thorough, highly intelligent and interested in the "whole" person...not just a clinician. He personally calls the patient back when called on follow up issues versus having a nurse or office administrator do it. His professional/medical credentials are excellent as well. If you're looking for a very sharp MD who knows his stuff, check him out!