Couldn't be happier with anyone ! show details Couldn't be happier with anyone !
by James M Hollstein on Oct 8th, 2015

Dr Hazen has been a very good pulmonary doctor for me. I was admitted into icu at Baylor in grapevine and he was my doctor that diagnosed me during my 3 week stay. I've had follow up appointments with him and his staff since April 2015 and still to this date. I'm needing a lung transplant and can honestly say that yes I'm nervous about the whole ordeal but grateful that he's involved with the doctors that will actually do the procedure and everything else. He's a very kind, upfront gentleman and is very understandable with any and all issues that I've had. I can honestly say that I'm very happy with him and trust him 100%!

May 9th, 2011

Stay away from Dr. Richard Hazen and advise everyone that you know to do the same. He is a terrible individual and it is scary that he has a medical degree. From personal experience, I have seen how he treats family members of patients who are in dire straits. Horrible, rude, nasty and heartless. Absolutely no compassion he actually yelled and screamed at family members during the most difficult and sad time of our lives while suffering a loss. How is it possible that this man should be allowed to practice medicine. Spare yourself and loved ones...

Best physician I've I've met in 40 years show details Best physician I've I've met in 40 years
Aug 5th, 2010

Dr Hazen is a real doctor. Really cares for his patients complete health, He is the best critical care pulmonologist. In the medical world today he is in a class all his own. One than doesn't exist much anymore.

Richard Hazen, MD Pulmonogy & Critical Care Medicine, Southwest Pulmonary Associates, LLP show details Richard Hazen, MD Pulmonogy & Critical Care Medicine, Southwest Pulmonary Associates, LLP
by Katheryn Stevens on Apr 22nd, 2008

Dr. Hazen is excellent! Thorough, highly intelligent and interested in the "whole" person...not just a clinician. He personally calls the patient back when called on follow up issues versus having a nurse or office administrator do it. His professional/medical credentials are excellent as well. If you're looking for a very sharp MD who knows his stuff, check him out!