A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Heard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Heard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heard
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Heard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Heard graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Heard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Mem Hosp/Golden Triangle
- Oktibbeha County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Heard MD is a male Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Heard practice?
- Dr. Richard Heard has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Heard practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Tupelo, MS.
See Tupelo Internists and Tupelo Gastroenterologists.