Learn more about Dr. Richard Heard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Heard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heard
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Heard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Heard graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Heard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Mem Hosp/Golden Triangle
- Oktibbeha County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Heard MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Heard practice?
- Dr. Richard Heard has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Heard practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Tupelo, MS.
See Tupelo Internists and Tupelo Gastroenterologists.