A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Heard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Heard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Heard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heard graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Heard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Mem Hosp/Golden Triangle
- Oktibbeha County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Kirksey Heard MD is a male Internist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Heard practice?
- Dr. Richard Heard has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Heard practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Columbus, MS.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Gastroenterologists.