A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hebert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hebert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hebert
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hebert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hebert, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hebert graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Hebert has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Eunice Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lynn Hebert MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Hebert practice?
- Dr. Richard Hebert has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Hebert practices Otolaryngology near Eunice, LA.
See Eunice Otolaryngologists.