A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hebert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hebert, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hebert graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Hebert has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Eunice Community Medical Center
- Jennings American Legion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lynn Hebert MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Hebert practice?
- Dr. Richard Hebert has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Hebert practices Otolaryngology near Eunice, LA.
See Eunice Otolaryngologists.