Dr. Richard Heekin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 16th, 2016
Knee surgery
Excellent doctor replaced both knees week apart. up and walking in 3 weeks after final operation.

September 14th, 2015
The, consumate professional.

August 30th, 2015
Highly recommended
Dr. Heekin replaced both my hips. I could not be happier. I interviewed two other surgeons before meeting him. He was the doctor I had been looking for. He promised me he would do a good job for me and he did. He is the only surgeon I have ever met who visits his patients post -op everyday they are in the hospital. He also replaced my husband's knee. We are both very active people and have Dr. Heekin to thank for that. We are big fans,

July 10th, 2015
Top rating
Dr. Heekin tells you like it is. My wife and I asked questions, we did what he and his staff told me to do. Very pleased with my knee replacement. Overall it was a positive experience.

December 14th, 2014
Exceptional surgeon
I had two knee elace,ents with Dr heekin, and because of his ease and respect for patoents I give him a five star. My husband as my partner felt confident in his abilities and always sings his highest Prais.

December 8th, 2014
First Rate practice and surgery
From my first experience over 10 years ago, I have received prompt, careful, caring and skilled diagnosis and surgery. Dr. Heekin's style is to always draw out the skills and knowledge of those around him, guiding staff and colleagues to success. After two new knees, one hip and a repaired patellar tendon, I am in his debt and that of his staff.

July 1st, 2014
outstanding!
outstanding service! I hope I don't, but if I ever need another orthopedic surgery, no matter what the waiting time is I'll consider Dr. Heekin as my only choice.

June 17th, 2014
Great Surgeon
Dr. Heekin was great, surgery (total knee replacement) went well, he let me go home next day as I had asked for. Almost 5 months post-op & I am doing fantastic. Best decision I ever made. The only thing I did not care for was the 1st post-op visit w/Dr. Heekin himself was at the 4 month mark (120 days) & I had to make another co-pay. My surgical post-op period per insurance was for 90 days. I felt that this is planned on purpose to get another office visit payment & co-pay. In the long run, a $40.00 co-pay was not worth debating w/them. I did receive wonderful care @ office & St. Vincent's Hospital both!

June 12th, 2014
A patients Doctor. Always available. Replaced my knee. Have had no problems. Takes his time with you, very friendly. Truly a Doctor who care about his patients.

June 4th, 2014
Great doctor
I had a total hip replacement. Dr Heekin and his staff have been exceptional. I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks for the wonderful care prior to, during and after surgery.

June 4th, 2014
Knee replacement surgeries(2)
I was treated with respect ,my questions were answered,I felt like I was in good hands,a positive attitude was exhibited about my surgery giving me confidence that ,I had made the right decision about my physician ,and my surgeries.

January 31st, 2014
Appointment Staff
Tishana and Demetria in the scheduling department are amazing. They went out of their way to help me get my mom an appointment asap. They told me exactly what I needed to do and they also handled the insurance part as well as keeping me informed. I feel they went above and beyond their call of duty. Thanks again. It's nice to see professionals so personable.