A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Heidbreder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Heidbreder, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Heidbreder graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Heidbreder has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Charles Heidbreder MD is a male Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Heidbreder practice?
- Dr. Richard Heidbreder has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Heidbreder practices Therapeutic Radiology near Winchester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Stoneham, MA and Woburn, MA.
See Winchester Radiologists.