A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Heidbreder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Heidbreder, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Heidbreder graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Heidbreder has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heidbreder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Heidbreder practice?
Dr. Richard Heidbreder practices Therapeutic Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Radiation Oncology near Winchester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Stoneham, MA and Woburn, MA.
See Winchester Radiologists and Winchester Radiation Oncologists.