Learn more about Dr. Richard Heideman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Heideman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Heideman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- CNS Tumor (Ependymoma)
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Disorders
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumors
Education & Awards
Dr. Heideman graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Heideman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heideman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 9 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Heideman practice?
Dr. Richard Heideman practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Albuquerque Pediatricians, Albuquerque Pediatric Specialists, and Albuquerque Oncologists.