Learn more about Dr. Richard Heideman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Heideman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Heideman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- CNS Tumor (Ependymoma)
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Disorders
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumors
Education & Awards
Dr. Heideman graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Heideman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lawrence Heideman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Heideman practice?
- Dr. Richard Heideman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Heideman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Albuquerque Pediatricians and Albuquerque Pediatric Specialists.