A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Heideman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Heideman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Heideman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- CNS Tumor (Ependymoma)
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Disorders
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumors
Education & Awards
Dr. Heideman graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Heideman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lawrence Heideman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Heideman practice?
- Dr. Richard Heideman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Heideman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Albuquerque Pediatricians and Albuquerque Pediatric Specialists.