A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Heideman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Heideman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heideman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heideman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Heideman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- CNS Tumor (Ependymoma)
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Disorders
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumors
Education & Awards
Dr. Heideman graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Heideman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Heideman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Heideman practice?
- Dr. Richard Heideman has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Heideman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Pediatricians and Albuquerque Oncologists.