Learn more about Dr. Richard Heitmiller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Heitmiller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heitmiller
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heitmiller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Heitmiller, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Barrett Esophagus
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heitmiller graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Heitmiller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard F Heitmiller MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Heitmiller practice?
- Dr. Richard Heitmiller has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Heitmiller practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons and Baltimore Cardiothoracic Surgeons.