Dr. Richard Hellander Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Hellander?

Posted on October 2nd, 2016

Posted on April 6th, 2016

If I could give Dr Richard Hellender a 0 I would. He's a sorry excuse for a doctor, hence him working in a rat bag clinic.

Best Doctor in NJ,,,,,

Posted on October 24th, 2012

Out of all the doctor's I have seen in my life Dr. Hellander rates the top! He has a awesome bedside manner!!! I recommend him highly!!! When u go to see him tell him I said hi that I moved out of state & the dr's here suck!

Posted on January 9th, 2010

I have highly recommended Dr. Hellander to several people in search of a good doctor in our area. Within the first two visits, he was able to evaluate my conditions and, with small adjustments in medications, bring them under control. Unlike many doctors, he is never too busy to take on a new patient or answer your questions completely and honestly. I live in an area with a shortage of good physicians and I can't believe that the medical boards saw fit to revoke his license over what amounts to paperwork.

Posted on October 27th, 2017