Learn more about Dr. Richard Hendershot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hendershot, Pediatrician, Internist, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hendershot
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hendershot Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hendershot, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendershot graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hendershot has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard W Hendershot MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Hendershot practice?
- Dr. Richard Hendershot has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Hendershot practices Allergy & Immunology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Allergists.