Learn more about Dr. Richard Hendershot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hendershot, Pediatrician, Internist, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hendershot, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendershot graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hendershot has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard W Hendershot MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Hendershot practice?
- Dr. Richard Hendershot has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Hendershot practices Allergy & Immunology near Sandy, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT and Aurora, CO.
See Sandy Allergists.