A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Henderson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walla Walla General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lyle Henderson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Richard Henderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Henderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Walla Walla, WA.
See Walla Walla Orthopedic Surgeons.