A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henderson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Henderson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walla Walla General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lyle Henderson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Richard Henderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Henderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Walla Walla, WA.
See Walla Walla Orthopedic Surgeons.