Learn more about Dr. Richard Hendrix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hendrix is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hendrix
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hendrix Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hendrix, MD, PA is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendrix graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hendrix has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Colorado River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Edward Hendrix MD and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Hendrix practice?
- Dr. Richard Hendrix has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Hendrix practices Family Medicine near Fort Mohave, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Needles, CA.
See Fort Mohave Family Physicians.