A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hendrix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hendrix is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hendrix, MD, PA is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendrix graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hendrix has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Colorado River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Edward Hendrix MD and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Hendrix practice?
- Dr. Richard Hendrix has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Hendrix practices Family Medicine near Fort Mohave, AZ.
See Fort Mohave Family Physicians.