Learn more about Dr. Richard Hendrix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hendrix is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hendrix
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Hendrix Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hendrix, MD, PA is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendrix graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hendrix has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Colorado River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Edward Hendrix MD and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Hendrix practice?
- Dr. Richard Hendrix has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Hendrix practices Family Medicine near Fort Mohave, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Needles, CA.
See Fort Mohave Primary Care Doctors.