Dr. Richard Eugene Henry MD is male, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Allergy & Immunology - Clinical & Laboratory Immunology.
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Henry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Asthma and Nasal Allergy Rhinitis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Henry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gritman Medical Center
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Henry practice?
Dr. Richard Henry practices Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Allergy & Immunology - Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Burley, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Twin Falls, ID and Moscow, ID.
See Burley Internists and Burley Allergists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Henry, Dr. Rickie Henry, Dr. Rich Henry, Dr. Rick Henry, Dr. Richie Henry, Dr. Ricky Henry