A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henry
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henry Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Henry has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Gritman Medical Center
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Eugene Henry MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Henry practice?
- Dr. Richard Henry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Henry practices Allergy & Immunology near Twin Falls, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Burley, ID.
See Twin Falls Allergists.