A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Henry has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Gritman Medical Center
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard E Henry MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Henry practice?
- Dr. Richard Henry has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Henry practices Allergy & Immunology near Twin Falls, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Burley, ID and Elko, NV.
See Twin Falls Allergists.