Learn more about Dr. Richard Henrys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Henrys is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henrys
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henrys Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Henrys, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henrys graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Henrys has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Henrys MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Henrys practice?
- Dr. Richard Henrys has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Henrys practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Orthopedic Surgeons.