A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Henrys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Henrys is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Henrys, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henrys graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Henrys has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henrys accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Henrys practice?
Dr. Richard Henrys practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.