Learn more about Dr. Richard Henrys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Henrys is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henrys
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henrys Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Henrys, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henrys graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Henrys has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Henrys MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Henrys practice?
- Dr. Richard Henrys has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Henrys practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Orthopedic Surgeons.