A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Heppe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Heppe, Urologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Heppe, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heppe graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Heppe has 16 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Keith Heppe MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Heppe practice?
- Dr. Richard Heppe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Heppe practices Urology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, CO.
See Denver Urologists.