A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Herbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herbert
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Herbert graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Herbert has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Herbert DO is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Herbert practice?
- Dr. Richard Herbert has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Herbert practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby Township, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Sterling Heights Critical Care Practitioners and Sterling Heights Pulmonologists.