A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Herlihy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Herlihy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Herlihy, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herlihy graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Herlihy has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- Deaconess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard E Herlihy MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Herlihy practice?
- Dr. Richard Herlihy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Herlihy practices Urology near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Moore, OK.
See Oklahoma City Urologists.